Walking can be very tough and frequently makes the discomfort worse. Stretching exercises, icing, and over-the-counter pain medication are all options for treating plantar fasciitis.
However, the correct walking footwear can help alleviate the discomfort and make walking more enjoyable. We’ll go through some of the best walking sandals for plantar fasciitis in this blog article to help you get back on your feet and moving.
Best Women’s Sandals For Plantar Fasciitis 2023 Comparison Table
| AEROTHOTIC Original Orthotic Comfort Thong Style Flip Flops Sandals for Women||Check Price||AEROTHOTIC||• Shock absorption
• Comfy lined strap
• Made of arch support
• polyurethane gel insole
• non slip-sole
| MEGNYA Orthopedic Slides Sandals for Women||Check Price||MEGNYA||• Soft padded straps
• Hook and loop closure
• Deep heel cup for comfort
• Adjustable hook and loop
| Sounity Orthotic Flip Flop Sandals for Women||Check Price||Orthopedic||• Durable
• synthetic leather
• Padded inner strap
| Womens Plantar Fasciitis Feet Sandals||Check Price||China||• Versatile style
• Wadable sandals
• thick outsole
• Slip-resistant outsole
• Bending resistance
| Vionic Women's Tide Casandra Toe Post Sandals||Check Price||Vionic||• Arch support
• 3 zone comfort
| Womens Orthotic Flips Flops Sandals||Check Price||MEGNYA||• Bending flexible for standing
• Slip resistance
• Comfortable sole to walk on
• Arch support
| Arch Support Sandals for Women, Ideal for Heel and Foot Pain Relief.||Check Price||Orthofeet||• Anatomical arch support
• Breathable cushioning foam
• Soft foam padded interior
• Adjustable strap
| Movego Womens Orthotic Flips Flops Sandals||Check Price||Movego||• arch support
• Comfort for sandals
• Made of premium materials
• Thong style footprint
| Orthotic Flip Flops For Women,Plantar Fasciitis Sandals||Check Price||Orthotic||• Slip resistance outsole
• Soft sole
• Flat feet
| WHITIN Women's Flip Flops Thong Sandals||Check Price||WHITIN||• Custom-fit
• Soft fabric lining
• Rubber outsole
• Biomechanically contoured arch support
| Orthotic Sandals for Women, Plantar Fasciitis Sandals for Flat Feet||Check Price||Orthotic||• Lightweight
• Arch support
• eva & rubber sole
1) Original Orthotic Comfort (Thong Style) By AEROTHOTIC
The Original Orthotic Comfort sandals by AEROTHOTIC are designed to provide the perfect mix of style and function. The thong-style design is perfect for everyday wear, while the orthopedic insole provides support that can reduce back and heel pain. The U-shaped hollow outsole provides a firm grip on rough surfaces, making these sandals perfect for casual wear.
This is good for everyday errands or a night out. The water-resistant construction makes them perfect for use around the pool or at the beach. The American Podiatric Medical Association has approved these sandals for their superior comfort and support.
2) Orthopedic Slides Sandals (For Women – High Arch Support) By MEGNYA
These are orthopedic slide sandals that come with high arch support. They have a deep heel cup that stabilizes the foot and helps to effectively relieve pain on the foot and heel. They also have an adjustable hook-and-loop strap that allows for a customized fit. These sandals are also wadable, meaning they can be worn in water without getting ruined.
They have a U-shaped hollow outsole that provides a firm grip on rough surfaces. These shoes are ideal for strolling, shopping, boating, and even going on the beach. They are appropriate for cruise ships, travel, indoor, outdoor, and recreational areas.
3) Orthotic Flip Flop Sandals (For Women) By Sounity
Get arch support and pain relief from plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and other foot problems with these comfortable Orthotic Flip Flop Sandals from Sounity. These sandals have a cushioned midsole that relieves pressure on the ball of your foot, as well as a deep heel cup for stability. They’re also water-friendly, so you can wear them around the pool or at the beach without worries. Plus, their versatile style means they’ll go with just about anything in your wardrobe.
These orthotic flip flops are available in sizes 5-11 and run true to size. These are perfect for any woman who suffers from foot pain or needs extra support and stability. Order your pair today and start enjoying your life pain-free!
4) Plantar Fasciitis Feet Sandals (For Women) By Orkii
These sandals are made from 100% leather and have a rubber sole. They offer high arch support and have a deep heel cup. The cushioned midsole provides relief from the metatarsal arch and heel pain. They also correct abnormal walking patterns and relieve “metatarsalgia”, plantar fasciitis, and low back pain. Flat feet, shin splints, and Achilles tendonitis sufferers will find it useful and calming. You can wear them with any outfit to get a versatile look for every day. Choose from a variety of colors to find the perfect pair for you.
5) Tide Casandra Toe Post Sandals (Women) By Vionic
The Tide Casandra Toe Post Sandals (Women) By Vionic are the perfect sandals for plantar fasciitis! Made in the USA or imported, these sandals feature a perforated detailed upper, a lightweight and flexible EVA midsole, and a durable rubber outsole. These help to relieve plantar fascia, flat feet, heel spurs, and lower back pain issues. With enhanced stability from the deep heel cup and superior forefoot cushioning, these sandals provide the ultimate arch support!
6) Orthotic Flips Flops Sandals ( Arch Support) By MEGNYA
The Orthotic Flips Flops Sandals by MEGNYA are designed to provide arch support and correct foot positioning. They have a deep heel cup to stabilize the foot, and a U-shaped hollow outsole that is wadable and washable. The sandals are versatile and perfect for everyday use, as well as for beach, poolside, vacation, party, outdoor, and shopping activities. They come in a variety of colors and sizes to suit your individual style. These are perfect for people suffering from plantar fasciitis or other foot conditions that require arch support.
Best Women’s Sandals For Plantar Fasciitis 2023: A Buyer’s Guide
What Are Women’s Sandals For Plantar Fasciitis?
Photo Source :footwearnews.com
As the name suggests, women’s sandals for plantar fasciitis are designed to provide relief from the heel pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis. Inflammation of the plantar fascia, a thick tissue band that traverses the sole of your foot and supports the arch, causes this ailment. This can be painful and debilitating, making it difficult to walk, let alone stand for long periods of time. Women’s sandals for plantar fasciitis typically have a raised heel and arch support to help take the pressure off the plantar fascia and ease the pain.
Difference Between Sandal And Walking Shoes For Plantar Fasciitis
Photo Source :womansworld.com
The main difference between sandals and walking shoes for plantar fasciitis is the amount of support they offer. Sandals are generally less supportive than shoes, as they don’t have a built-in arch or heel cup. This can be fine if you only suffer from mild Plantar Fasciitis and only need a little bit of extra support. However, if you have moderate to severe Plantar Fasciitis, it’s important to choose a shoe that offers more support, as this will help to prevent the condition from worsening.
Considerations Before Getting Women’s Sandals For Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar fasciitis is a common condition that can cause heel pain. If you’re experiencing this type of pain, it’s important to choose the right footwear to help alleviate your symptoms. Women’s sandals for plantar fasciitis can be a great option, but there are a few things to keep in mind before making your purchase.
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing women’s sandals for plantar fasciitis is arch support. This will help to take pressure off of the inflamed tissue in your foot. Look for sandals with built-in arch support or add insertable arch support to provide extra cushioning and support.
Another important factor to consider is a heel cup. This will help to stabilize your heel and prevent further injury. Choose a sandal with a deep heel cup for the best support.
The strap design of your sandal is also important. Avoid any sandals that put pressure on the inflamed tissue in your foot. Instead, look for sandals with straps that are designed to distribute weight evenly across your foot.
The material of your sandal is also important to consider. Look for materials that are breathable and won’t cause additional irritation to your foot. Leather and mesh are good options.
Make sure to choose the right size when purchasing women’s sandals for plantar fasciitis. Sandals that are too small or too big can cause additional pain and irritation. Try on the sandals before you make your purchase to ensure a proper fit.
Consider your budget when choosing women’s sandals for plantar fasciitis. There are a variety of options available at different price points. Choose the best option for you based on your needs and budget.
What Are The Features Of Women’s Sandals For Plantar Fasciitis?
If you are looking for a pair of sandals that will help you relieve the pain of plantar fasciitis, then you need to find a pair that has certain features.
Good Arch Support
One of the main things that you need to look for in a pair of sandals is good arch support. This will help to take the pressure off of your heels and will also help to prevent the condition from getting worse.
Another important feature to look for is cushioning. This will help to absorb shock and will also provide additional comfort.
Stability is another important factor to consider when choosing a pair of sandals. You want to make sure that the sandals you choose are not going to slip or slide around on your feet.
Finally, you want to make sure that the sandals you choose are durable. You do not want to have to replace them after only a few wears.
Tips On How To Maintain Women’s Sandals For Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar fasciitis can be a painful condition. It is important to take care of your feet if you have this condition. There are some tips on how to maintain women’s sandals for plantar fasciitis.
- Make sure to choose the right size when buying women’s sandals. If the sandals are too tight, it will aggravate the condition. Too loose sandals can also cause problems. The best way to find the right size is to go to a store that specializes in selling footwear for people with plantar fasciitis.
- Do not wear high heels if you have plantar fasciitis. High heels can worsen the condition. Choose shoes that have a low heel or are flat.
- Avoid walking barefoot. Walking barefoot can increase the risk of developing plantar fasciitis. It is best to wear shoes that offer support to the arches of your feet.
- Do not stand for long periods of time. If you must stand, make sure to shift your weight often. Standing in one place for too long can aggravate the condition.
- Do not wear shoes that are too tight. Shoes that are too tight can cause blisters and other problems. Make sure the shoes you purchase fit well and do not constrict your feet.
- Do not walk on hard surfaces. Walking on hard surfaces can worsen plantar fasciitis. It is best to walk on soft surfaces such as grass or carpet.
- Do not wear sandals that have straps that go around the ankle. These types of sandals can irritate the skin and worsen plantar fasciitis. Choose sandals that are slip-on or have Velcro closures.
- Make sure to take breaks often when you are wearing women’s sandals. If you are going to be standing for long periods of time, make sure to sit down and rest your feet often.
- Do not wear women’s sandals that have a lot of embellishments. The beads and other decorations on the sandals can irritate the skin and worsen plantar fasciitis. Choose simple sandals that are comfortable and do not have a lot of extras.
- When you are not wearing women’s sandals, make sure to prop your feet up. This will help reduce the swelling and pain associated with plantar fasciitis.
- Do not wear socks with your women’s sandals. Socks can make the condition worse by trapping moisture. If you must wear socks, choose ones that are made of natural fibers such as cotton.
- Make sure to consult with a podiatrist if you have any questions about how to maintain women’s sandals for plantar fasciitis. They can offer you specific advice on what type of shoes to buy and how to care for your feet.
How To Clean Women’s Sandals For Plantar Fasciitis?
If your plantar fasciitis is acting up, you may be wondering how to clean women’s sandals for plantar fasciitis. While there are a number of different ways to clean and treat this condition, it is important to remember that each person is different and what works for one person may not work for another. That being said, here are a few tips on how to clean women’s sandals for plantar fasciitis:
One of the best ways to keep your feet healthy is to wear shoes that fit properly. This means that you should avoid shoes that are too tight or too loose. When shopping for shoes, make sure to try them on in the store so that you can get a feel for how they fit. If you are buying shoes online, be sure to read the sizing information carefully so that you order the correct size.
Wash In Warm Water
If you are going to wash your sandals in water, be sure to use warm water instead of hot. Hot water can actually make plantar fasciitis worse. When washing your sandals, be sure to use a mild soap and avoid scrubbing too hard. You should also avoid using harsh chemicals or detergents on your feet.
After washing your sandals, be sure to dry them thoroughly. Wet shoes can actually make plantar fasciitis worse. If possible, let your sandals air dry or use a fan to help speed up the drying process.
How Can I Tell If A Sandal Is Good For Plantar Fasciitis?
When you are looking for a sandal to wear with plantar fasciitis, there are a few things that you will want to keep in mind.
- You want to make sure that the sandal has good arch support. This is important because plantar fasciitis can be aggravated by flat feet. If the sandal does not have good arch support, it may not be the best option for you.
- You want to make sure that the sandal is comfortable. This is important because you do not want to aggravate your plantar fasciitis by wearing a sandal that is too tight or too loose. If the sandal is too tight, it may cause the plantar fascia to become irritated and inflamed. If the sandal is too loose, it may not provide the support that you need.
- You want to make sure that the sandal has a good heel cup. This is important because plantar fasciitis can be aggravated by high heels. If the sandal does not have a good heel cup, it may not be the best option for you.
- You want to make sure that the sandal has a wide toe box. This is important because plantar fasciitis can be aggravated by shoes that are too narrow. If the sandal does not have a wide toe box, it may not be the best option for you.
- You want to make sure that the sandal has a good sole. This is important because plantar fasciitis can be aggravated by shoes that do not have a good sole. If the sandal does not have a good sole, it may not be the best option for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is It Worth It To Get Women’s Sandals For Plantar Fasciitis?
There is no doubt that plantar fasciitis can be a debilitating condition. It can make even the simplest daily activities, like walking, extremely painful. As a result, many people who suffer from plantar fasciitis are willing to try just about anything to find relief.
One treatment option that is gaining popularity is the use of specialty women’s sandals for plantar fasciitis. While these sandals are not a cure-all, they can provide significant relief for many sufferers. And, because they are relatively inexpensive and easy to find, they are definitely worth considering as a treatment option.
When Is The Best Time To Wear Women’s Sandals For Plantar Fasciitis?
Women’s sandals for plantar fasciitis are typically worn during the summer months when the weather is warm. However, some women may also wear them during the winter months if they live in a warmer climate or if they have particularly bad foot pain.
We know how tough it can be to find the perfect sandal when you’re dealing with plantar fasciitis. But we hope this list has given you a good place to start your search!
Remember, the most important thing is to find a sandal that provides good arch support and cushioning. Once you’ve found a sandal that meets those criteria, then you can start thinking about style and other features.
Do you have a favorite pair of sandals for plantar fasciitis? Let us know in the comments below!